Saturday, October 1, 2016

Tied Up With A Bow

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another striking, yet simple card.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Bazzill Cardinal red and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Clear Stamps stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.  The embellishment is Recollections Stickers.

By happenstance, bottom piece of Mossy Meadow was the perfect size for these two layered rectangles.  It didn't take me long to find the perfect sized sentiment to fit the remaining third of this strip.  It did take me a while to find an embellishment that I felt would work.  The three rectangles reminded me of a door so the bow seemed fitting.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment