Monday, November 28, 2016

A Corporate Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sample of a Christmas card for a (fingers crossed) corporate order.


The green is Bazzill Intense Kiwi layered on a shimmery black and copper of unknown origin.  The copper is embossed with Darice Snowflakes embossing folder.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Rust on a shimmery white of unknown origin.  The snowflakes are cut from more shimmery white with Spellbinders Create A Flake 1 and are highlighted with Copper Pearl Liquid Pearls.

This is the first time I've done a sample for a corporate Christmas card.  It was rather fun as I really played on the company logo and colours.  I'm not fussy on the three snowflakes but they were the right scale for the card.  If I get the order, I'll find a better option.  I also debated layering the copper on more black as I find it is kind of floating.  I can easily change the embossing and the sentiment to provide a variety of cards.  I'm quite pleased with this card and regardless of whether I get the order or not, this was a fun card to craft.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment