Friday, November 11, 2016

Back In Time

Hello everyone,

I knew I was going to use this paper one of these birthday cards.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Cocoa.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is from Multicrafts.

This card, which is very clean and simple notwithstanding the dearth of white space, didn't come together as easily as I thought it would.  I originally planned to add an image of some kind but I didn't have anything that worked with these watches.  After a somewhat frustrating search, I decided a well placed sentiment would work just fine.  I kept the sentiment skinny and off-set so it didn't hide too much of the printed images.  The round embellishments speaks perfectly with the round watches.  When I came across this paper I thought the end result would be entirely different.  I not at all disappointed though because this is a great card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment