Monday, November 14, 2016

Berries Of Blue

Hello everyone,

While I was on a roll with my stash of not often used stamps, I came across some really great stamps and just had to see what I could create.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White and Close To My Heart Glacier.  The images are Stampin' Up Oh, So Lovely stamped in Baja Breeze and Close To My Heart Twilight on Recollections White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps All Things Grow stamped in Twilight on Recollections White and layered on more Glacier.

Oh the things you can do when you find old stamps in your stash.  This is a 2007 set that I know I bought second-hand years ago and can't, for the life of me, figure out why I don't use it more often.  I did some Google searches to find it's date and came across some really spectacular cards that I know I'm going to have to CASE.  I love over stamping.  It's one of my favourite techniques and this set was made for it.  I used a second impression for the background image because the Baja Breeze was a little harsher than I wanted for this monochromatic card.  My mojo is on fire!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment