Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Blooms So Bold

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is one of my favourites in this series.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is a die cut of unknown origin cut from a shimmery golden copper also of unknown origin.  The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Gold Dots.

When you get a piece of paper this beautiful, a gorgeous card is pretty inevitable.  Thanks to the wonderful die cut sentiment, this card came together quick and easy.  The most challenging aspect was trimming the paper so I wouldn't lose too much of the image.  The gold dots, which don't show up all that well in the photo, work perfectly with the sentiment.  I love this card and kind of wish I could keep it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment