Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Bold Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the thank you card I crafted for the Seniors residence that commissioned the series of birthday cards that I've posted over the past month.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Outdoor Denim on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Blue Dots.

If ever you want to make a thank you card that pacts a punch, this is the sentiment to use.  It's big, bold and wonderful!  I think the font is perfect and I especially love that it's on an angle especially when it facilitate such awesome placement of the embellishments.  Though I suppose you could stamp it straight as well.  Blue and cream are a favourite colour combination and along with the sentiment, this card is just perfect!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment