Saturday, November 12, 2016

Funky Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's feminine birthday card is a stark contrast to the last couple of cards.


The printed papers are of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Thistle.  The image is Stampin' Up Botanical Blooms stamped in Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery and Marvelous Magenta on Whisper White and layered on more Thistle.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday stamped in Wild Wasabi.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

One of the most fun things about this series of cards is that I've taken the opportunity to use some stamps that I've not used in a long time.  This image and sentiment are two of those stamps.  These are old wooden stamps that I've not yet converted to cling stamps so they're kind of tucked away.  Obviously, with this card turning out so beautifully, I've got to get the rest of these stamps switched over.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment