Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the birthday card I crafted for my Mom.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Recollections Black.  The ladybug image is Stampcraft 440D44 stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla, highlighted with Sakura Gold Shadow Gelly Roll pen and layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla and layered on Recollections Black.  The embellishments are Recollections Black Glitter Adhesive Dots.

My Mom has always had a 'thing' for ladybugs (and strawberries, and red) so when I saw this weird shaped piece of ladybug paper in a box of donated leftovers, I purloined it for her card.  I knew I had an old, old ladybug stamp which, along with this paper, would make the perfect card!  I do so love these ladybugs!

Happy Birthday Mom!  I hope you've had a wonderful day!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment