Thursday, November 3, 2016

Patterned Pink

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an ultimate feminine birthday card.


The printed papers are BoBunny Primrose layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede and layered on more BoBunny Primrose.  The ribbon is Crafts.

This is easily another favourite printed paper.  I love the colour combination and the patterns are truly lovely.  I always hesitate to layer different patterns but in this case, it worked perfectly.  I think having the wide reveal on the bottom and the hint of vanilla in between patterns certainly goes a long way.  I also think that with the bottom layer having only two colours also ensures it isn't overpowering.  I'll try to keep this in mind the next time I hesitate using more than one patterned paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment