Friday, November 18, 2016

Peachy Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is so very pretty.


The printed paper is Graphic 45 Time To Celebrate layered on Close To My Heart Sorbet and Stampin' Up Certainly Celery.  The sentiment is Gina K Garden Silhouettes stamped in Certainly Celery on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments is a glittered outline sticker of unknown origin.

I couldn't believe I found this glittered heart when I was looking for an embellishment.  I've not idea when I did it or if it's an alcohol inked or watercolored background.  It's a perfect peachy match!  I didn't use any fussy layout for this card because I didn't want to cover any of this beautiful paper.  I love the colours and the vintage feeling is what Graphic 45 does so very well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment