Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pretty And Purple

Hello everyone,

Today's post, as warned, is another birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a textured purple also of unknown origin. The sentiment is Hero Art Happy Birthday stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum on Bazzill CS White and layered on more purple.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Shapes.

When I first choose this paper I figured it would end up a feminine card but now that I see it online, I think it's actually somewhat neutral.  I love all the different tree colours.  It makes for such a cheery card in the dull and grey days of November.  I never imagined I would find glittering dots that actually coordinated with the tree colours.  I can only imagine what that says about my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment