Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Sweetly Simple

Hello everyone,

A very retro birthday card today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Pomegranate and Recollections Grey.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Pomegranate on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pomegranate.  The printed paper is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

In all the leftovers I've got squirreled away, I've found a ton of great printed paper pieces that are perfect for these smaller sized cards.  This is one of those pieces.  I don't particularly know why this paper appeals but the colours and simple floral images just work.  The colours allowed for some pretty easy coordinating and the images were made for Stickles.  Like many of these leftovers, the biggest challenge is trimming to size so I don't lose too much of the printed images.  I don't often choose grey to layer but it worked perfectly with the dotted background and the Pomegranate.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment