Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wings All A Glitter

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post speaks to the butterfly lover in me.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Vanilla and Close To My Heart Baby Pink.  The butterfly is die cut with Spellbinders Wonderful Wings from Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz.  The butterfly was glittered with DecoArt Glamour Dust.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Pear Pizzazz on Recollections Vanilla.

I just had to use this butterfly paper in this birthday card series.  As followers of I SPI will conclude, I love everything butterflies.  I find stripes can be a challenge on cards because no matter how you cut it (LOL), the stripes are never even.  The other odd thing about this paper is that the butterflies on every other row are upside down which I find this somewhat weird.  All that said, I love the pink and green colour combination and the butterflies are pretty darn cute.  This allayed my qualms about the upside down butterflies.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment