Thursday, December 8, 2016

Beautiful Blues

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a commission for a colleague.


The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Nick Bantock Prussian Blue on Recollections White and layered on a chrome silver of unknown origin, more Recollections White, a textured blue of unknown origin and more silver foil.  The image is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I love this card.  It's actually very clean and simple but the colours and layers put it over the top!  Nothing beats blue, white and silver, especially for a less traditional Christmas card.  This card is to be mailed so I was asked not to add anything too thick.  The layers don't add a lot of thickness and the Stickles add great sparkles without any extra bulk.  This is another card that I could craft over and over.  I could even envision making it in multiple colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment