Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Multilingual Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card commissioned by a colleague.


The printed paper is Momenta Cardstock layered on Recollections White and Close To My Heart Sky.  The sentiments are a variety of Microsoft Word fonts layered on more Momenta.  The images are Stampin' Up Timeless Textures stamped on Recollections White in Altenew Arctic, Sea Glass, Caribbean Sky, Ocean Wave and Dusk inks.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers,

I always get a kick out of the commissions this particular colleague requests.  She loves that I really customize cards to the individuals so she provides lots of details about the recipient.  In this particular case, her nephew's girlfriend, is into languages (particularly Latin and Greek), she travels and like sky blue.  Thanks to Google Translate, I was able to print out 'Happy Birthday' in a number of languages and in a number of fonts.  I intended to make them look like luggage stickers but once, I pulled out the sky blue papers, I just wasn't feeling that vibe.  I'm very pleased with the result, even though it's not exactly what I envisioned.  My colleague was very pleased too.  I'm anxious to find out how the recipient liked it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment