Monday, December 5, 2016

Wishes In Wood

Hello everyone,

Another card making party card today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Close To My Heart Desert Sand.  The images are Close To My Heart Fallen Leaves stamped in Creamy Caramel on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Early Espresso.  The twine is from Target.

I didn't quite have enough of this printed paper to prep all the cards I needed so I improvised with another 'bark' paper.  As it stands, this sample has the image going horizontal (a little weird) but I managed to cut the others so they are vertical.  I'm hoping the girls wont mind.  I don't often use twine on cards but it really works in this case.  My fingers are crossed that it won't be a pain for the girls.  I just used a simple knot, as opposed to a bow, because it's more manly and works with the wood knots in the printed papers.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment