Friday, January 6, 2017

Anniversary Silhouette

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the card I craft for my husband to celebrate our wedding anniversary.


The background image is Close To My Heart Ink Blot and Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Altenew Arctic and Sea Glass.  The image is Gina K Because of You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The sentiment is Fiskars Just Married Quotes also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Recollections Pearls.

I had the idea for this card in my mind for quite a while.  I really liked the idea of a very soft and subtle background for this silhouette image.  I thought it would rather be like the couple were dancing in the snow.  The background is a little more subtle than I anticipated and I probably could have gone just a shade darker in ink.  This still turned out to be one of my favourite anniversary cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment