Friday, January 27, 2017

Butterflies Three

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card which uses some of the Altenew elements that I've been working on the past few weeks.


The images are Altenew Painted Butterflies and Watercolor Wonders stamped in Altenew Caramel, Espresso, Frayed Leaf, Mango Smoothie, Peach Parfait, Rouge, Toffee, Velvet, Warm Sunshine, and Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz on Recollections White and a vanilla of unknown origin.  The layers are a printed paper and a vanilla of unknown origin, Bazzill, and Close To My Heart Crème Brule.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Altenew Espresso.  The butterflies are highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.

As I was looking over the Altenew cards I'd recently crafted, I realized I hadn't really used much printed paper.  I decided this muted, sunny floral worked really well with these beautiful butterflies.  I also love the watercolor flowers on the sentiment panel.  The overall effect is a cheerful and warm card.  Perfect for the dull, grey, cold wintery days of January.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment