Monday, January 9, 2017

More Scribbled Blooms

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another scribbled flower experiment that I crafted over the holidays.


The image is Altenew Scribbled Flowers stamped in Altenew Glacier Caves and Green Fields inks on Recollections White and layered on a navy and brushed silver of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Baroque Everyday Corner Sentiments stamped in Altenew Sapphire.  The image and sentiment are highlighted with Royal Blue Liquid Pearls.

This was the little panel I did once I figured out how easily the different elements of this stamp set fit together.  It's not perfect but it doesn't have to be and that is the beauty of this set.  This sentiment is also new.  I just couldn't resist a corner stamp and the words and font are pretty great too.  It took me a couple of tries to get the swing of it but it turned out great in the end.  My Liquid Pearls application ended up being a little off as in hindsight as I wish I'd used a different colour but I can live with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment