Friday, January 13, 2017

Painted Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Wild Hibiscus watercoloured card.


The images are Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamped on watercolour paper in VersaMark, heat embossed with Close To My Heart black embossing powder and painted with LuminArte Blue Zircon, Buttercup, Coral Berry, Mango Mamba, Mediterranean Blue, Mocha, Mystic Blue, Natural Linen and Olive Vine Twinkling H2Os.  The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Mountain Mist.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I hardly know what to say about this card.  I'm over the moon happy about every element that I'm somewhat shocked it's something I actually created.  The scale, colours and layout just worked!  I did have to stamp the background twice as the placement the first time around was too centered for this layout.  I feel I could watercolour anything since watching this You Tube video.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment