Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Perfectly Provence

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another warm Provence-inspired blue and yellow coloured card.


The images are Altenew Remember This and Painted Butterflies stamped in Caramel Toffee, Desert Night, Dusk, Espresso, Evergreen, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Lava Rock, Mango Smoothie, Ocean Wave, and Warm Sunshine on a white and vanilla of unknown origin.  The image element is layered on Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue and Canary.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue on a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This colour combination is iconic of Provence and it certainly goes a long way to adding some cheer to the dreary days of January.  I figure this makes for a perfect for a get well card.  This card was created from some of the elements I've been crafting with the stash of Altenew stamps I've been playing with recently.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment