Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Poppies For You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another spectacular poppy card.


The images are Altenew Painted Poppy stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Ridinghood Red, and Altenew Green Fields on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on Bazzill Red Devil and a green and textured white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy To Be Friends stamped in Altenew Evergreen.

Once I got started with these Altenew sets, I had a tough time stopping.  This card is all about layers with the leaves and bud affixed with dimensionals.  I love the depth of the layers and against this light grey background, it's a pretty awesome card.  Again, I didn't use any embellishments because the different layers added more than enough interest.  The sentiment is small and simple for those same reasons.  This is an absolute favourite!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment