Sunday, January 8, 2017

Spectacular Scribbles

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card using a seldom used Altenew stamp set.


The image is Altenew Scribbled Flowers stamped in Altenew Glacier Caves and Green Fields inks on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Petite Scribbled Sentiments 'Everyday' stamped in Altenew Sapphire ink.  The image panel is layered on two different brushed silvers, a navy blue, a white and a light blue all of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Recollections.

This is an Altenew set I've had in my stash for quite a while but was never happy with anything I'd stamped using it.  God bless You Tube because I found a couple of great videos using this set.  It's stupidly easy once I stopped being intimidated by all the little (actually minuscule) stamps.  This set has both multi-step images as well as single images.  Not only do they fit together really well, but some of the minuscule stamps are little scribbles perfect for filling unnatural holes.  If only I'd taken the time to play with this set earlier, I would have been using it for months!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment