Friday, January 20, 2017

Two-Step Sunshine

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sunshine card.


The images are Stampin' Up Mixed Bouquet stamped in Altenew Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Puffy Heart, Cotton Candy and Warm Sunshine on a vanilla of unknown origin and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The butterfly is Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamped in Close To My Heart Sunset.  The image panel is layered on Momenta and Close To My Heart Crème Brulee.  The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in more Puffy Heart.  The embellishments are Recollections.

I'd originally planned to use an Altenew Painted Butterfly on this card but the style didn't work with the simple line drawing of this Mixed Bouquet set.  I'm not sure that the Mixed Bouquet was intended to be two-step but I decided to just do it!  I don't think it turned out too bad.  I used a second impression on the butterfly because the first impression of Sunset was just much too dark.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment