Monday, January 2, 2017

Vintage Stamping

Hello everyone,

Today's post uses a couple of the vintage stamps my brother got me for Christmas.


The back is Stampin' Up Crosshatch stamped in Altenew Evening Grey on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on Close To My Heart Slate.  The images are Stampin' Up Petal Prints stamped in Close To My Heart Slate, Juniper and Ponderosa Pine.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Brushed stamped in Slate.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I first came across these two stamp sets when I borrowed them from a girlfriend.  After I used them once, they went on my covet list.  This Crosshatch background stamps seems to work with absolutely everything!  I had hoped, when I shared my wish list with my brother that he would give me an eBay gift card so I could shop without guilt.  I never expected that he would actually buy me stamps!  I'm one very lucky sister!  Not only have these cards provided me the opportunity to play with my new stamps but also to play with my new Altenew inks!  I'm in carding heaven!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment