Monday, January 30, 2017

Wonderfully Wished

Hello everyone,

The next few posts are more cards using Altenew elements that I've been playing with recently - not butterflies - those have all been used.


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Lavender Fields and sprayed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz.  The images are Altenew Watercolor Wonders stamped in Deep Iris, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Lavender Fields, Mango Smoothie, Soft Lilac, and Close To My Heart Topiary.  The sentiment is Penny Black Happy, Happy stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I've only recently received this Watercolor Wonders set and wanted to play with the coordinating dies (and of course Altenew inks).  I ended up with a lot of pieces to use and I've tried to use them in different ways each time.  I really love the result of using a background stamp with layered die cut images. Some of the images were adhered with glue, others with dimensionals, which adds even more interest.  I pulled out some wooden sentiment stamps, with this one being a particular favourite.  I love the different fonts incorporated into one stamp and the size was the perfect scale for this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment