Friday, February 10, 2017

All Vertical

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another masculine inspired card.


The printed papers are of unknown origin layered on Bazzill grey.  The images are Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge, Work of Art and Timeless Textures stamped in Stampin' Up Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue and Smoky Slate, and Altenew Caribbean Sky on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on more white of unknown origin.  The silver strip on the image panel is Close To My Heart Silver Foil Tape.  The image panel also includes five dots of Silver Pearl Liquid Pearls.

This donated printed paper was particularly inspiring as I loved the colours and the pattern.  It seemed obvious to me that it was perfect for a masculine birthday card.  The elements all went vertical (although they could easily have been horizontal) because I chose this simple vertical Rubbernecker sentiment.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment