Saturday, February 4, 2017

Classic Hearts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last commissioned valentine crafted for a colleague.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White and Black.  The image is Inkadinkado Hearts stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip on Recollections White and cut with Stampin' Up's Heart punch.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The brad is Keepsakes Memories.

Sometimes, simple and straightforward can say so much more than one would think.  That's how I approached this particular card.  I don't know this colleague particularly well and I certainly am not aware of the type of relationship she has with her husband.  By choosing some great but subtly patterned paper in a red/white/black colour combination, I thought this card was neither too feminine or masculine.  It struck me as a classic valentine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment