Thursday, February 9, 2017

Patterned Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card crafted for our annual charity card sale.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up So Very Much stamped in Early Espresso and Close To My Heart Sunset on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Michael's Yellow Pop Metal Studs.

This is a super simple card with three layers, a fabulous sentiment and a few embellishments.  My girlfriends and I make a lot of cards (I mean dozens upon dozens) for this sale so keeping them quick and easy to craft is key.  I love using a strong sentiment such as this because it packs a lot of punch.  Any time I go through the donated supplies I am so inspired by many of the gems I find.  This particular printed paper is certainly not one which I would have purchased but it worked perfectly for this rather masculine card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment