Friday, February 3, 2017

Sweet Hearts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a valentine commissioned by a colleague for her daughter.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Brenda Walton Sweet Talk Pattern Hearts layered on Recollections White and a pink Bazzill Basics.  The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip on Recollections White and layered on more pink Bazzill Basics.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

A teenage girl's valentine just screams for glitter and sparkle, and this Kaisercraft paper is all that and more.  I kept the layout simple because I didn't want to cover any of these great heart images.  I spent some time finding the right sentiment, not because of the saying, but because of the font.  I thought this one worked particularly well because the hearts have a little bit of a wonky shape.  The ribbon, well I had it in my stash and it seemed ridiculous not to use it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment