Monday, February 6, 2017

True Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the valentine I crafted for my own wonderful husband.


The printed paper is BoBunny Crush layered on Recollections Black.  The image/sentiments are TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

Hubby isn't a muss or fuss type of guy at the best of times and I usually try to keep this in mind whenever I craft him a card.  In this case, I fussed it up a little more than usual.  I had hoped the silver heart studs would manly up this card but the pink and love birds couldn't really be offset.  He'll still love and appreciate his valentine but he'll be thinking, 'what the heck'?  He won't say it, but he'll think it. Ah true love!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment