Monday, March 13, 2017

Dots And Banners

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses more fantastic Crop A While donated paper.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a green and brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on a Bazzill White and layered on more green and brown.  The sentiment panel was die cut with Stampin' Up / Sizzix Banners Framelits.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

I think this is a great masculine card.  I love the colours as well as the combination of dots and banners.  The layered banners add interest and I think look really cool against the dotted background.  I also love the gold dot embellishments as they work so very well with the printed paper.  I'm very pleased with this results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment