Sunday, March 12, 2017

Splattered Wishes

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while since my last post but my cardmaking mojo has taken a dive the last few weeks and I've had no gumption whatsoever to sit down at my desk.  Sometimes, you just have to take a break.

I've had these next few cards crafted for weeks but just haven't sat down to post them.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill yellow and light blue.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Happy Celebrations stamped in Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze on a Bazzill white and layered on more Bazzill yellow.

Before my mojo disappeared, I was working on a series of masculine/neutral cards with paper that was generously donated by a local scrapbooking store Crop A While.  I particularly loved the brightly coloured splatter.  This card also gave me the perfect excuse to experiment with some of the new Stampin' Up stamps I recently acquired.  This stamp set is not in my usual style but it struck me as really versatile for both masculine, feminine, neutral and kid cards.  As if I really needed another stamp set!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment