Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Christmas Delivery

Hello everyone,

With a little extra time over this past holiday weekend I decided to try a carding blitz.  I know my mojo is truly back because I managed to craft a dozen charity Christmas cards in an afternoon!  Without thinking too much, I just went for it and it was awesome!


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill Red Devil and Stampin’ Up Mossy Meadow.  The Bazzill layer was embossed with Sizzix Merry Christmas Phrases embossing folder.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

All the printed papers and some of the solid papers for this series of Christmas cards was donated by one of our local scrapbooking stores, Crop A While.  This store is incredibly generous and I found some very wonderful pieces to use on these charity Christmas cards.  This particular strip of paper had these great trucks that I thought would make for a couple of great masculine Christmas cards.  I didn’t even use a sentiment because the embossed red layer provides all the words needed.  This is a really great result that took only minutes to come together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment