Monday, April 3, 2017

For The Kiddies

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd try a series of kid cards which are always a lot of fun to craft.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a pink, white and green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Tin of Cards stamped in Close To My Heart Sunset on Whisper White and layered on Bazzill blue.  The embellishments are Twin Seven stickers.

My girlfriend turned me on to these stickers from the dollar store and I thought they'd be perfect for some kid cards.  I ended up buying a number of different packages because it was so hard to choose.  These cards are quite simple but really sweet.  I ended up crafting an entire series of cards in a single afternoon and had a great time.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment