Saturday, April 8, 2017

For The Kiddies VI

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the final kiddie card in this series.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a Bazzill green.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sassy Salutations stamped in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on a Bazzill red.  The stickers are Twin Seven.

Still inspired by the primary stripes of the earlier boy cards, I found this great chevron paper in my scrap bin.  It was perfect for these funky animal stickers.  The colours coordinate so perfectly you'd think they were from the same company.  I couldn't craft a kid's card without using the Sassy Salutations sentiment as it is one of my all time favourites for these types of cards.  I could easily repeat the quick and simple card over and over.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment