Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Houses

Hello everyone,

I just couldn't resist crafting another card with this fabulous house paper.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a Bazzill Mustard.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Designer Tee stamped in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf on Whisper White.  The ribbon is of unknown origin (likely American Crafts).

As I crafted this card I was thinking it would be one to give as a housewarming.  I deliberately used a thinner ribbon (it was in the scrap drawer) and a very simple and smallish sentiment.  I really wanted these houses to be the focus.  They're so much fun, they shouldn't be covered up.  I really love the pop of the green ribbon.  Both cards turned out so well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment