Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Perfect Plaid II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another masculine plaid card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and Basic Black.  The Mossy Meadow layer was textured with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on an ivory of unknown origin.  The embellishment is Jolee's Boutique Metallic Ornaments Stickers.

In addition to crafting some great masculine plaid cards with this paper, I decided to only use sentiments from this particular Gina K set.  It is a great stamp set with a variety of sentiments that all work well for masculine cards.  I came across this sticker when I was looking for a cardinal for Sunday's card and thought it would be perfect for this masculine Christmas card.  I love the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment