Sunday, April 9, 2017

Season Of Beauty

Hello everyone,

The next few posts will be charity cards that are crafted with some spectacular material donated by a very generous local scrapbooking shop - Crop A While.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill white and Close To My Heart Twilight.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set stamped in Twilight on Recollections white and layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The embellishment is Doodlebug Frosty Flakes Braddies.

I know it's Spring and today's temperatures are quite warm but when I cam across this beautiful piece of paper, I just had to craft a winter card.  I was thinking it would be a perfect masculine or neutral holiday card.  It's so soft and simple.  These are the types of cards I just love to craft.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment