Friday, April 21, 2017

Simple Holly Sprigs

Hello everyone,

There was no way a craft Christmas cards without using some holly paper.


The printed paper is Echo Park "The Story of Christmas" Holly layered on Bazzill Red Devil.  The sentiment is Rubber Soul Wordsworth Merry Christmas stamped in Altenew Evergreen on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Red Devil.  The embellishments are BoBunny Elf Magic Jewels.

Given I was determined to do this card crafting blitz, I knew the cards had to be relatively simple and extremely straightforward.  That said, I still wanted them to be beautiful.  This is a perfect example.  I thought the font in this simple sentiment had the same look and feel as the images in the printed paper.  It's a bit of a larger sentiment but it isn't heavy because of the simple lines.  A few small Christmas pearls were all the extra embellishment needed.  I love the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment