Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sweet Santa

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really quick and easy Christmas card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Grey and green Jim Holtz Ranger Core'dinations.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Clear Stamps Set stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on a glittered platinum/brown of unknown origin.

This is a truly amazing card that came together in minutes.  I carefully trimmed this image from a 12 X 12 sheet of paper to fit the dimensions of the card base.  I chose a straight forward sentiment that fit in this oval punch.  I wanted a bit of sparkles so I punched the layer from a great piece of glittered paper.  The platinum/brown colour works perfectly with the vintage style of the image.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment