Saturday, May 13, 2017

Extra Special Mother

Hello everyone,

It's Mother's Day weekend so it seemed only appropriate to post  a couple of special cards.


The image and sentiment are Altenew Extra Special stamped in Altenew Coral Berry, Grapevine, Moss, Olive, Pure Graphite and Ruby Red.  The image was stamped on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating Altenew die.  The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Frosty Pink.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I'm utterly thrilled with these results.  What an impact from a simple sprig of flowers.  Multi-step stamps are some of my favourites.  In this case, I didn't get the perfect alignment for the various stamps nor with the die cut but I find they don't always need to be perfect.  I absolutely enjoy this type of 'playtime' and with results like this, perfection isn't everything.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment