Sunday, May 7, 2017

Fabulous Four

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a set of four simple single layer Christmas cards.





















The image is Inkadinkado Brenda Walton Design stamped in Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow, and Altenew Warm Sunshine.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I found this image as I was going through my Christmas stamp stash and decided to craft a simple single layer card.  I liked the results so much, I just had to do a couple more.  It took me longer to choose the ink colours than to actually stamp these cards.  A trick, I stamped them before I folded them as I thought it would be easier to get the image centered.  I still had to be careful but the results are just wonderful!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment