Tuesday, May 9, 2017

On A Limb

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Altenew red rose.

Before

The background image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wash stamped in Altenew Limestone.  The image is Altenew Vintage Flowers stamped on Recollections White with Altenew Crimson, Expresso, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Grapevine, Moss, Olive, Pure Graphite, Rouge, Velvet inks, and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Petite Scribbled Sentiments Occasions stamped in Pure Graphite.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I think this branch is a few blooms short.  I thought it was fine when I first photographed but as I see it in this draft, it needs a couple of more blooms.  I wanted to try these images with the branch which is not as easy as Pinterest makes it look!  I love the washed background, especially in the light grey ink.  I think I did much better with the embellishment placement, which I don't understand why it's so challenging in the first place!

After
Two more blossoms has made for a much better result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment