Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wedding Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last of the florals that I've been carding over the last few weeks.


The background image is Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Flourishes stamped in Altenew Morning Frost and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The images are Altenew Vintage Flowers stamped in Recollections White with Altenew Buttercream, Deep Iris, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Lavender Fields, Mango Smoothie, Midnight Violet, Moss, Soft Lilac and Warm Sunshine.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions More Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Altenew Lava Rock.  The vertical strips are Close To My Heart Silver and Gold Foil Tape.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

Yesterday's more formal floral card inspired me to craft a wedding card along the same vein.  I used up the last of the yellow and purple flowers that I had on hand.  I couldn't decide on either gold or silver strips so decided to use both.  I think it works well given the warm yellow flowers and the cool purple flowers.  The only disappointment with this card is the Sakura pen highlights on the background.  It wasn't needed after all and is really too random.  Notwithstanding, it's still a lovely result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment