Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Little Vintage Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today’s post is another charity card for this month’s ‘Christmas In July’ series.


The patterned paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill red and black.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Christmas Wording #3 stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Stampin’ Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap Red Baby Bling.

This vintage-feeling card is pretty simple.  I found the paper among the great donations from Crop A While.  I really love Santa’s image.  I ended up doing a cover-up with the sentiment which hides a partial ‘Merry Christmas’.  It looked really strange when I trimmed the paper to fit the card base so this seemed a pretty obvious solution.  Overall, this card was quick and easy with a really great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment