Saturday, July 29, 2017

A Simple Snowflake

Hello everyone,

Today's French Christmas card post is as simple as yesterday's tree card.


The printed paper is Marianne Design Country Christmas layered on a brushed silver of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Altenew Desert Night on Recollections White and layered on more brushed silver.  The snowflake and brad are of unknown origin.

The 'flocon de neige' sentiment is what got me started on the snowflake theme for this card.  I do love a blue Christmas card!  The snowflake embellishment was gifted to me by a friend a few years back.  I can't believe it took me so long to figure out that a small brad would fit in the center.  Duh!  This card was intended to be as neutral as possible and I think it succeeds.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment