Thursday, July 27, 2017

Rocking Santa

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last card using a wooden Christmas sticker.


The printed paper is Recollections Sugar Plums layered on a Bazzill green.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Recollections White.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishment is Crafts Wooden Stickers.  The card is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

I don't know how such a large scrap of holly paper ended up in the leftovers envelop!  I love the different green of this card.  This background paper doesn't really evoke Christmas but I like how it coordinated with the green of the holly and the green of Santa's saddle.  The red ribbon was a bit of an after thought, as I didn't want to CASE yesterday's cards too closely.  The Stickles add just that little bit extra without being over the top.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment