Sunday, August 20, 2017

All Teacups

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is all teacups.


The printed paper is BoBunny Provence Porcelain layered on Close To My Heart Cocoa and Pacifica.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pacifica.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishment is TPC Studio Wedding Silhouettes Pearlized Brad.

I'm a big, big tea drinker so I find this paper quite appealing.  To be fair however it took me a little bit to figure out I was looking at teacups.  Great idea, not the best execution.  I chose this gold ribbon because I felt it was wonderful with the vintage aspect of the teacups.  The brad was more of a pain than I'd figured because it just didn't want to stick to the knot of the ribbon.  Once I used both glue and glue dots, it stuck and by golly it's stuck good!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment