Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Another In Green

Hello everyone,

Though July has just flown by, Christmas is being extended so I can post the remainder of the Santa/text background card series that I've been working on for the past few weeks.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The background text element is a stamp of unknown origin stamped in an ink of unknown origin on a white of unknown origin.  The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Close To My Heart Topiary on Bazzill White and layered on Bazzill green.  The image is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

All the background text elements had to be trimmed down because some were too crooked to use as is.  This trimming resulted in some panels being smaller than others.  This particular panel was quite a bit smaller so I decided not to layer it in order to allow a larger reveal of the printed paper.  This card is very similar to the two cards posted on Sunday especially given the colour of the card bases somewhat limit the printed papers with which I could coordinate.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment